Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to forum?

Go down 
+9
hhhjj
Zqin
hanson2411
kokpoi
lengzhai
loongsiu
lenglui
mjsim1990
Admin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:52 am

Hi I'm new to admin stuff so if there's any mistakes please kindly leave a comment I'll really appreciate it. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://excel.forumotion.net
mjsim1990

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:07 am

nice site
keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
lenglui

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:16 am

try to get more jobs for pj or kl.... i am student from UM ... my friend introduces me this web.... i like this idea.....keep it up...
Back to top Go down
loongsiu

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:27 am

testing... cheers
Back to top Go down
lengzhai

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:20 pm

please equip well with info, why u all cant answer our question.....
Back to top Go down
kokpoi

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:24 pm

i would like to know more about the jobs like waiter for fast food restaurant.... can u all provide???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:37 pm

I am truly sorry for the inconveniences cause by our lack of information in some vacancies. We will surely upgrade our service by time to time. Thank you for your patience.
As for what kokpoi requested, I'm sure it will be available soon. Again thank you for your support. Surprised
Back to top Go down
hanson2411

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:35 pm

are those advertisement behind ur window or is it thr for display purposes? cant see the advert as ur window is blocking it..
Back to top Go down
hanson2411

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:36 pm

btw.. nice website.. gotta keep improving.. but it will be very informative for students like us who wants to look for part time job quickly. =D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Yes the advertisement is for display purpose.
The reason why you can't view is because your browser might have been zoomed in or zoomed out. For internet explorer or mozilla, simply press the Ctrl key and scroll your mouse to zoom in and zoom out. Please let me know whether it works or not. I truly appreciate your feedback.
Back to top Go down
Zqin

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:50 pm

wah..not bad..keep it up..btw any full time jobs ard subang jaya area starting Jan, == bloody long boring hols and busy rotting at home now..ya it works for those who wish to see the ads behind the blocking main frame, just use the CTRL (hold it) + mouse zooming method, it works fine on both my ie7 and opera browsers Razz hope there will be more updates on job ads coming up regularly xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:03 pm

I'm sorry but we specify on part-time jobs only. But i believe there are part-time jobs that require you to work for quite a long period like 2-3 months, it should suits your needs. Do check our part-time jobs list regularly. Surprised
Back to top Go down
hhhjj

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:34 pm

i am student from monash, this web is introduced by ur group member... i like this web but why the advertisement is so blur??? keep it up.
Back to top Go down
superpoke

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:38 pm

wah , nice design for ur web, thanks for ur member - cheng introduce. i like this concept very much, simple but powerful. The advertisement is not so clear, anyway its a good work.....
Back to top Go down
wonderjy

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:43 pm

wow, good website, its very useful for students like us...unfortunately i cant use it as i am in oversea... envy u all can do this project...anyway good job for u all. Ur advertisement is advertising purpose or display purpose, they r not clear . gambateh !! Wink
Back to top Go down
SCC

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:09 am

The concept of this site is brilliant, despite it's juz simple & extended. Anyway, there's still something that need to improve.

1stly, the ad at the main page is blocked. Ads are undesirable from our view, but as advice from ur view, it has to be fixed if that's the main income of this site. Although u've told the solution, but not everyone knows how to do that. Besides, this prob is not seen in other well designed websites. So, it's advisable to fix this to work in most cases.

2ndly, the categorization of the jobs probably needs improvement. I think a good search engine would help solves mostly the whole inconvenience of searching through jobs.

3rdly, probably the design of the website & branding can be further improved. It's of satisfactory now already though.

So, these're the things that can be worked on. Keep up the good work & good luck. ^^
Back to top Go down
wonderjy

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:09 pm

my house is round sri petaling.... do u hav any info round there?? thx
Back to top Go down
pigjeng

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:30 pm

MMU students have been busy for assignment and midterm recently huh~ anyway, waiting for more updates from EXCEL! *support* Surprised
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:01 pm

we will surely upgrade our website when the time comes. thank you for your support Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum?   New to forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to forum?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Front Desk :: Forum Feedback and Helpdesk-
Jump to: