Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PC Fair recruitment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PC Fair recruitment Empty
PostSubject: PC Fair recruitment   PC Fair recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:17 am

Dear All, This coming 13and 14 Dec 2008 we have Streamyx event at PC fair which located at KL convection center .We are from TM authorized reseller. During event We will promoting all TM product Streamyx and TM phone line. Please refer to the below details and meet your requirement and I see you there.
Time: 10am to 9pm
Date: 13-14 Dec 2008.
We provide commission scheme and basic scheme. We will reward to those have outstanding result. We were looking for agent whose are:

- Hardworking - Self Discipline - Aggressive -Willing to learn

We provide:

- Product training - Corporate T-Shirt - Commission
* For those are interested, please drop me an email/PM to me as soon as possible the post is limited, only 6 agent is requested. Email to edmundkoh86@gmail.com

Details required:
Name:
Address:
Email add:
HP no:
Working experience:
2 photo required

Mobile: 0123734119
Salary: RM 100-300
Working Hours: 10am-9pm
Onsite: Yes
Needed Skills: Promoting
Start Date: 13/12/2008
Duration: 2 days
Back to top Go down
https://excel.forumotion.net
Sundayboy

PostSubject: Re: PC Fair recruitment   PC Fair recruitment Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:18 am

Wow..nice offer...
Back to top Go down
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: PC Fair recruitment   PC Fair recruitment Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:21 am

Good!
Finally get the potential one...
But anyone can provide me transport there?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PC Fair recruitment   PC Fair recruitment Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:06 am

Sorry we don't provide transport. But i'll suggest you to take the public transport. From cyberjaya, take the rapid KL to putrajaya sentral. Then take the E1 bus to Pasar Seni. After you reach there there'll be Putraline nearby. From there you can go KLCC straight away. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
s7ran9er

PostSubject: Re: PC Fair recruitment   PC Fair recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:09 am

Admin wrote:
Sorry we don't provide transport. But i'll suggest you to take the public transport. From cyberjaya, take the rapid KL to putrajaya sentral. Then take the E1 bus to Pasar Seni. After you reach there there'll be Putraline nearby. From there you can go KLCC straight away. Hope this helps.
not to forget rise early, arrive early, have your breakfast and work. Smile

Any more vacancies? other than StreamyX agent? Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PC Fair recruitment   PC Fair recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:20 am

I will certainly update the list whenever i have latest info bout part-time job. Please wait for it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
myway

PostSubject: Re: PC Fair recruitment   PC Fair recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:17 am

the '100-300' salary is per day or 2 days?
i'll sure go and try if 300 per day.. MUAHAHA!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC Fair recruitment   PC Fair recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC Fair recruitment
Page 1 of 1